Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Initiating Launch Sequence to the Netherlands Study Tour 2017

Hello! Welcome to our blogger!

*Departing Stockton University

     The 2017 Holocaust Study Tour students and faculty are currently taking the bus to Philadelphia Airport where we will be in route to New Amsterdam in the Netherlands. We will take a bus to our hotel, check in, and begin our fascinating tour around Central Amsterdam for the day. Visit the resistance museum, and from there, we will be ending or evening with Dinner at the Pancake Bakery. Stay tuned and follow us virtually as we tour the Netherlands and follow our blogger for updates and Instagram for tags #stocktonst17 WAHOOO!

*Boarding flight to Amsterdam

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like great first day! Nothing too crazy but still taking advantage of every moment spent there and the resources to gain more knowledge and insight especially somewhere foreign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are informing others about your day to day schedule. The Pancake Bakery sounds like it's going to be delicious! I hope you guys have a great time and I can't wait to check out the Instagram page and see how the tour goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the hours of planning that went into this trip! In high school I helped plan our trip to Canada, it was international but drive-able. I can only imagine having to bus, fly, and bus some more with that many people! I am sure the group has been stories of bonding moments during your travels! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That seems so cool to go to New Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I didn't know Stockton University did that. I hope your trip was fun and everyone experienced something new as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would truly love to take a trip like this one day. I'm sure it was very informative and a really great experience.

    ReplyDelete